In this section you can find answers to frequently asked questions
If the payment of the reduced amount has not been made, the offender and other subjects referred to in Article 196 of Legislative Decree 285/92, can lodge an appeal:
- Within 60 days from the receipt of the fine to the Prefetto di competenza territorial or by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt to be sent to the Local Police – Comune di Arona – Polizia Municipale – Via San Carlo, 2 – 28041 Arona (NO)
- or by email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Within 30 days from the receipt of the fine to the Justice of Peace of the pertinent jurisdiction Giudice di Pace di competenza territoriale, directly or by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt pursuant to article 7 of Legislative Decree No. 150/11.
No. If the request is accepted, the 30% reduction is not applied to the penalty to be paid in instalments.
Users may close their procedure using the PagoPa bill in attachment.
PagoPA is an electronic payment system designed to make any payment to the Public Administration simple, safe and more transparent.
Payments can be made through banks and other Service Providers’ channels both physical and online such as:
- bank’s agencies
- online banking through Payment Service Providers (PSP) which recognize the CBILL or pagoPA codes – list of providers available at this link Dove pagare – pagoPA
- ATMs authorized for the international Maestro circuit
- Mooney, Lottomatica and Banca 5 points
- Post Offices and Postamat counters
For further information, please contact the Contact Center on 0039 0763-611058 – from Monday to Friday from 9.00 am to 1.00 pm (CET)